The purpose of this website is to create a communication channel with information of interest for healthcare professionals.
By using this website, you acknowledge having read and accepted the conditions defined below and whatever extension it could be derived from applicable laws. If you do not in agree with the following conditions, we kindly ask you to stop using this website.
Domain ownership and contact information
The website www.qrem-regenerative.com is a registerd domain by Tecnologias Regenerativa Qrem, S.L. (hereinafter, Qrem). In compliance with article 10 of law34/2002, of July 11th, of Company of Information Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). Identifying data is exposed and in accordance with the principle of transparency of our company.
- Corporate name: Tecnologia Regenerativa Qrem, S.L.
- Registered office: c/Sant Pere d’Abando 4, 3º1ª, 08014 Barcelona (Barcelona), Spain.
- Tax ID Number: B66832361
- Registered in Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Tomo 45489, folio 213, Hoja numero B-489560
- Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 690 372 341
Industrial and intellectual property
The content of this website are protected by industrial and intelectual property laws. Rights of these contents correspond exclusively to Qrem. The user acknowledges that the use of the contents are strictly limited only to personal user purposes and that any kind of reproduction, distribution or transformation of the content without the express permission of Qrem constitutes an infringement of the intellectual property rights.
Qrem is not responsible for any damages or impairment that may be produced by failures or bad configurations of installed software in user’s computer. Qrem does not ensure the absence of interruptions or error in the access of the website and it will not assume any responsibilities for technical problems or failures that it may happen during the Internet connection.
Qrem does not ensure the absence of viruses or other elements that can alter or damage your computer system (Software and Hardware) or electronic files or documents stored in your computer system, and thus, Qrem excludes any responsibility for any damage or impairment that can happen. The user shall take the corresponding security measures to protect the information stored in their equipment to avoid loss or damages caused by accessing or downloading files from www.qrem-regenerative.com
Qrem is not responsible for any damages or impairments that can be originated by the use of the information contained in this website nor in the pages that can be liked from www.qrem-regenerative.com
Any external link to www.qrem-regenerative.com should fulfil following conditions:
- The user is not allowed to reproduce or copy (totally or partially) the content of this website, the logos, trademarks, nor the graphic appearance.
- The link shall be absolute and complete, that is, it must direct the user to Qrem website occupying the whole size of the screen which contains the link.
- It not permitted to expound or indicate information which are fake, inaccurate, incorrect or denigratory to Qrem, its website or any of their employees or partners. It is not permitted to mention (direclty or indirectly) that there exist a collaboration or working relationship with Qrem without express authorization.
- The content in where the link is placed should not contain non-legal content or information, non-moral, against good practices or public order. The website where the link is placed, should not be a link farm or include links or contents that can be penalized by any search engine.
- In case that Qrem gives written permissions for publication of contents, texts or images from Qrem’s website, this content should identify the author and contain, at least, a visible link to search engines (“do follow”) which addresses to www.qrem-regenerative.com or any of their internal pages. Any other aspiration of links that differs to the present stipulation will require Qrem’s written authorization.
- Under any circumstances, Qrem will be responsible for the services or contents of the website where the hyperlink is placed.
Applicable jurisdiction and Spanish version prevalence
Any litigation that affects Qrem’s website will be governed by Spanish legislation. Barcelona’s Courts and Tribunals will be the competent authority for the resolution of any conflict derived or related to this website.
In case that this legal notice differs on Spanish legal notice, the Spanish version shall prevail.